dream2do has a mission: turn your dreams into reality. Not someday. Today.
Everyone has a bucketlist of dreams they want to achieve. Most people have ‘learn another language’ on their list. For most people this remains on the someday list indefinitely. For others who have started down the path of learning the language, there are plenty of roadblocks that will slow down fulfilling your dream of at least competence in another language. If any of these sound familiar, dream2do can help.
- “I’ve forgotten everything I learned in the class I took 5 years ago”
- “I don’t have time to take a class”
- “If we paid for a babysitter to take a class together, it would cost a fortune”
- “I don’t have anyone to practice speaking with”
- “I took a class but still feel like a beginner”
- “It’s so embarassing to try to talk to someone in another language”
- “I have no idea what I should learn next”
- “I have a trip coming up and I’d like to speak at least a little bit of the language”
- “I bought the first Harry Potter book in Spanish and it’s so frustrating to look up all the words that I don’t know”
There are seven days in a week. Someday is not one of them. Dream2do will help you make your dreams a reality, starting today.
If you have 10 minutes a day, you can learn a new language. We have the tools and staff that will guide you through making your dreams a priority, make living them a habit, and make it fun for you, on your terms.
For 2015, our focus is to offer a subscription service for language learning products and services. The initial offering will be English speakers learning Spanish. This game is universally appealing but appropriate for 6 and up. Basic reading skills will be necessary for initial versions of the game.
mydreamtodo is accepting volunteers and will be offering a crowdsourcing purchase option soon.
The storyboard of the user interface design is complete and we have started production of artwork and the database backend that will form the backbone of the user account. The crowdsourcing goals include fundraising for:
- purchasable artwork for the user interface
- salary for the artist for final artwork
- salary for backend development
- server subscription and cloud hosting of mydream2do for up to 10000 users
- native voice actors for the initial language offering (Spanish)
- corpora materials in Spanish
*Dream2do operates under the consulting company Aviak Consulting Corp.